Romanian Covenant Club
The Romanian Covenant Club has been launched on the 15th of March 2012 in the frame of the Annual Meeting of OER (Romanian Energy Cities Network).
Objectives of the Romanian Covenant Club:
- Support the Romanian Covenant signatories in their efforts to fulfil their CoM commitments and reach their 3X20 objectives
- Provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge and information between signatories and with relevant actors in climate and energy issues
- Ensure synergies with existing relevant initiatives in Romania
- Draft proposals and send inputs to policy makers
- Organise technical workshops, provide specialised support
The Romanian Dialogue Platform of the Covenant of Mayors
The Dialogue Platform unites local authorities that committ to go beyond the EU 3X20 objectives with relevant actors able to provide local authorities with support and information.
The objectives of the Platform:
- To facilitate exchanges between local authorities representatives and actors in the field of energy and environment
- Provide technical support for local authorities to define and implement Sustainable Energy Action Plans - SEAPs
- Promote the Covenant initiative and disseminate information on the progress of the CoM in Romania
More information: OER website
Contact: Camelia Rata, Orase Energie Romania, camelia.rata[a]abmee.ro
You want to discuss these issues further?
Subscribe here to the discussion list of the Romanian Covenant Club and Platform.
- Feedback from the ground on the Covenant of Mayors implementation in Romania
- Leaflet: MOBILIZAREA TUTUROR ACTORILOR PENTRU ATINGEREA OBIECTIVELOR 3x20